Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love this

lovin' elephantine

hello there! I'm really lovin' these two pieces (tabula rasa in gold + akira) from elephantine, not to mention Rachel's awesome blog.

Today I'm busy getting a head start on a tutorial for a fellow blogger that'll be up in the beginning of July. I've had this project worked out in my head for months now, I just hope it's as good in reality as it is in my head! Wish the darn sun would peek out just for a little while so I can take the step by step pictures! Sheesh.

Pregger news: 8 weeks 2 days to go... took off my rings this morning :( noticed that my fingers were a bit more plump than usual!

Images: Elephantine Jewelry

3 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

These are so pretty....can not wait to see the tutorial! Sorry you had to take off your rings ;( but, it is a wise decision my friend! :) I sure am going to miss you...
xo
Melis

Rachel Ball said...

aw, thank you so much for blogging about my jewelry! much appreciated :)

Allira said...

Such beautiful jewellery!