Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Craftin' & Roastin' it up

Hi gang, I'm still glued to the craft table today but just wanted to share what we had for dinner last night! I did a really simple roast - I probably overcooked it, but I wanted the meat to be more braised and fall-off-the-bone tender like so I just cooked it in 300F for a LOoooong time (2-3 hours).



I probably should've added more liquid so it didn't dry out so much but it was still pretty tasty. I served it with steamed Savoy Cabbage.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I followed the link to your blog from Creature Comforts and just love it! You seem so well rounded -- gardening, cooking, crafting. Oh how I aspire to do those things!

Keep up the good work, and I'll be back!

xo, Kristin ;)

jones said...

I, too, stumbled upon your blog through creature comforts. can't wait to read more. it is so good!