Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Projects


Hello!! Hope everyone had a great weekend, wanted to share a couple of pics showing how we spent ours...

1. We've had a couple of super busy weeks around here and I was starting to feel really disconnected... look what the mister came home with on Friday night. He always knows when I need a sweet pick-me-up!! I know. I 'm lucky.

2. Hillsy started prepping our veggie patch. He cracks me up, he looks like he's going to work - I think we need to get the boy some gardening/weekend outfits soon.

3. Dog-sat on Sunday for a friend

4. I tried making homemade Greek yogurt this weekend... I failed. Twice. I'm gonna try again next week - I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong :(

2 comments:

Mj Reed said...

is that a spring bloom from your garden or it is from Hillsby?

Marichelle said...

i wish MJ, no they were from hillsy :)