Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay for Hump Day but I don't see the light

Hey gang! I realize that it's been ghost town-ish around here lately but life-stress has reached its peak this month and I have a feeling it's going to get a little worse before it gets any better.

Moving is no easy feat. Boxes, packing, transferring car deeds, coordinating utilities so that I will have internet connection Day 1 is harder than it seems. If all goes according to plan, we will be moving next week (yikes!)

On the good news front - my other blog Heart Handmade has gained some traction and it really makes me SO happy to see something I just started on a whim this past March evolve in the way that this has. I just started offering "site-supported by" ad space this month and I'm really overwhelmed by the kindness of the handmade community and their willingness to support my little venture. So I guess this message is for other bloggers - a very smart and talented lady once told me that when I get frustrated about blogging and get down in the dumps about the # of site visits I have, I just need to remember that each one of those numbers represent an actual person. And the fact that they chose to make my blog a part of their day is amazing. I'm also currently working on an exciting little project, that sort of involves this site - more news on that later!

No comments: