Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bulletin Board

Hi gang, I'm so excited to share my Top 20 DaWanda picks!! I was so excited when they asked me (Heart Handmade) to participate... I remember reading the email, immediately jumping up and running to wake up Hillsy screaming "Oh my god, I'm gonna get to create a curated collection pinboard at DaWanda!!!" He had no clue what the words curated collection+ pinboard + DaWanda meant but he still jumped up and said "Congratulation Baby!... Now what exactly does that mean??"

Win a prize:
Don't forget to vote by leaving a comment on http://en.dawanda.com/list/HeartHandmade/88786-Dawanda-Picks. All you have to do is say which of the items featured on my pinboard is also your favorite and you'll automatically be entered to win a special prize from DaWanda + the artist with the most votes wins too!!

No comments: