Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday!



I can't believe it - it really is summer today!!!
I'm off to my spinning class and meeting up with Zandra. Not really sure what we'll end up doing... lunch? window shopping?

By the way, that's my new plant(s). I've had them for 3 weeks now... I inherited it from the stationery show. The couple across from Susy were flying back to Miami and were giving away most of the decor in their booth so I got lucky. I named the plants accordingly. I hope I don't end up killing them.... I need to find someone to water them while I'm away. Any takers??

3 comments:

Mj Reed said...

hey marichelle, we have this exact plant in our bedroom. It's called Song of India. We got ours from Lowes (of course!) It needs a lot of light, semi moist water and they really grow fast. Ours is very tall now compared when i first got it!---MJ

Andrea Eames said...

I would if it didn't mean 24 hours of travel ... :)

Marichelle said...

andrea - awwww thank you :)
MJ - thanks for the tips!!