Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Need a break

Hey guys, I think I've reached my limit for the day. I've been working non-stop on developing my second blog - I know.... I'm officially insane. I think maintaining this one will definitely take over my life. I can't show you anything yet, but it's worth the wait though... it's really really cool (promise).

I've been working non-stop on it since Sunday, my brain hurts - I think I've reached my breaking point for the day. I need to go stretch out my legs, back and brain! Hopefully I'll have enough energy to work on it some more tonight and have something substantial to share tomorrow!


Yiyi Wang said...

i understand how brain hurt feels like!
looking forward to see your new blog up!

design for mankind. said...

Wooo--- can't wait to see what you've got! Can you email me when it's live?