Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guilty pleasures



I feel really guilty about getting pampered, now that I'm no longer bringing home the bacon - but yesterday was an exception.

We're leaving for our quick getaway tomorrow (a much needed one for Hillsy) and I was running around like a mad woman yesterday getting prepped for it. Let's just say that places that haven't seen the light of day will be in full exposure (ummm no, I'm not going to a nudist camp - I'm referring to toes). Just checked the weather and it's going to be in the 80s (F) where we'll be going, I can't even begin to imagine what that might feel like... actually I think I can.

I'm still on the fence about subjecting everybody to shots of sand, ocean and piƱa coladas - but I will have internet access so I guess we'll play it by ear!


Before


After

So I'm signing off for the day - still need to go on a drug store run to get some essentials, figure out how to transfer all liquids into annoying 1.5 3.0 ounce containers, pack, work on blog2, cook dinner......

1 comment:

/// said...

oooh, i feel guilty about the pampering thing, too.

we are SO crazy.