Monday, February 4, 2008


As some of you may have noticed, it looks a little different around here. I just got so sick of the US Constitution parchment paper look and I had to immediately get rid of it. I'm hoping to change it to something a little more colorful, but for now I'll have to live with this clinical white look =)

I just found these awesome metremade wallpapers via How About Orange, I'd love to be able to rotate them as backgrounds - it looks like I'm allowed to as long as my site isn't for commercial use and I provide a link to their site. So I've contacted them just to make sure. Hopefully it's not an issue!


metremade said...

hey marichelle, wallpaper looks great! thanks for the link, and feel free to use whichever ones you like!
tess @ metremade.


hi tess - thank you! I love every single one and will be rotating them on my site. Thanks again for bringing in some life/color to lifeflix!!