Thursday, December 20, 2007

December Obsession

I'm officially obsessed and I can't stop!!!

I plan to make a different version of this scarf and it's going to be super super ultra cute - if it turns out exactly like the picture I have inside my head =)

I'm aiming to have a couple of scarves up for sale by next week! Hopefully this time my plans of putting up items for sale don't get spoiled by a 2-week long virus!

This yarn is like heaven - hand dyed 100% baby alpaca, it's sooooo soft. I want to make a blanket out of it - which will never happen because it would take me forever AND tap out my craft budget beyond belief.


Karen said...

put one on hold for me!!!! raul would LOVE it! and then i can follow your pattern and make one of my own :-)


Thanks Karen!! I plan to have them all up on the site on Sunday =)

Luis said...

Very cute. Let me know when mine is ready. You know my favorite color ;-)