Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up: Fall is here



Happy Monday. It's officially Fall in New York City! AND a Happy Belated Birthday to Amanda!!

This weekend was pretty uneventful, one of those weekends where I look back and think I should've done more.

I'm afraid there's really nothing too exciting to report...

Friday
We spent the evening at home curled up on the couch watching tv and eating leftover bolognese sauce.

Saturday
Usual morning, then we headed uptown to Vera Wang to pick up my dress for Lyn's wedding. I can't believe how much nicer the dress looks when it's the right size. Usually when you try on bridesmaid dresses, the sample size is way too big and you end up pinning and clipping the dress to get a sense of what it will look like. So, I'm quite happy with the dress but I can't gain one ounce from now until December or this baby isn't going to close! Hopefully the shoes that I ordered (Kenneth Cole Reaction Snip Gloss) will go with the dress!

I also went back to Amai Tea and Bake House to pick up more goodies. We had a quick bite before heading uptown. We split a green tea muffin and this very yummy sweet potato quiche.

The best part about Saturday night was getting a night off from dinner duties - a special someone volunteered to make dinner =)


Sunday

Baking & crafting. I think I'm almost ready to show a sneak peek of my latest project. I also spent a good amount of time setting up the Lifeflix Top Picks Shop.

I didn't have enough energy to plan this week's menu but I'm thinking Filipino food... time to call my sister!

Hopefully next weekend will be a little more colorful!

No comments: