Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Booties

new booties

I'm constantly looking for new shoes for Emma - lil' missy rips everything off of her feet (including socks!) I can't tell you how many times I've had to back track my footsteps in a store to find a missing shoe or sock! I'm not sure how these new Minnetonka Moccasin Booties will fare - but they sure are cute right? I'll keep you posted!

PS. These run big - I ended up ordering two sizes down and they still have a little room! I figure I can always double up on socks for the winter.

2 comments:

Ez said...

Aww...can't wait to see them on her little feet! She's gonna be stylin'!

Jessica Hoareau said...

Those are so cute! You should look up something called "sock-ons" or something like that... my niece has them and they are like little covers that keep socks on!