Monday, October 26, 2009

Still Cooking


Happy Monday.

Just wanted to say thank you again to my friends for taking me out on Saturday for a belated bday celebration - you guys are the best!

I'm in SO much pain right now, Hillsy and I decided to move on to level 2 (J. Michaels DVD) and man did it kick our butts. Since we haven't done the DVD in the longest time, we decided to start at the very beginning - Level 1. It took us about 2 weeks until we felt it was time to graduate to 2.

I'm also happy to report that I'm still cooking up a storm. I tried another recipe from my new fave mag - Stove-top Mac and Cheese. Basic bechamel/cheddar cheese sauce+ onions + worcestershire + dijon mustard + cayenne pepper. Yumm. (now you know why I exercise)

3 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

Haha, I remember being crippled for days doing level 2 for the first time! Mmm, I love homemade mac 'n cheese.

Kaitlin Erin said...

just stumbled upon your blog - love it already. the yummy mac n' cheese sealed the deal :)

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

My mom makes something so similar and it's DELICIOUS, but bein' from the south, not too many folks around here feel are too keen on it.