Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Eats

Happy Monday.

My weekend officially started on Wednesday when I met up with Melissa and RJ. It was the first time I met RJ - I featured her on Heart Handmade and of course she was as beautiful and sweet as her work. She also brought along the famous Bailey, who Melissa fell in love with instantly.

Zandra and I moved up our usual Friday meet up to Thursday. Took care of some girlie biz, lunch...

... and Podunk - where we had roasted barley with lemon & honey plus shortbread cookies.... SOOOO GOOD! Then I met up with Hillsy and we went over to Gramercy Meat Market to check out their selection of grass fed organic meats!

We bought a roasted chicken for dinner and bought a couple of steaks for 4th of July.

Rib-eye steak with a simple salad. And yes, that's a scoop of butter :)

Our usual breakfast these days.

No comments: