Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday

Friday thoughts and to-do's

:: the coffee I just made was disgusting - spilled it down the drain
:: meeting Z (she's getting married tomorrow!) to get nails done and other girly duties :)
:: need to find fashion tape... maybe at RICKY's?
:: remind Hillsy to pick up his Tux, can't wait to see him in a tux!
:: return this "body shaper" thing I bought from Victoria's Secret for the wedding, not sure about its "shaping" efforts - more like suffocating
:: need to somehow motivate myself to get back into the groove (I feel like I'm starting to lose my mojo again over at Heart Handmade)
:: remind Hillsy to make a hair appointment
:: thinking about taking a jewelry class in August
:: this weekend is going to be FUN (I wonder if I'll cry at the wedding?)

Off to my spinning class...

Oh and here's what I ate last night - leftovers again. Just added lumps of ricotta cheese and fresh basil from the Aero Garden to spice it up a bit :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments: