Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beauty Break: Happy Face

I walked into Duane Reade (drug store) two weeks ago and the St. Ives promotional campaign for their latest Elements line was in full effect. As you already know, I'm a sucker for sandals, packaging... and now - signage and point of sale marketing.



I wanted to buy the whole line, but talked myself into trying the Microdermabrasion Scrub first. I love scrubs (currently using their Apricot one) so it was a no brainer. I've been using it for a week now, maybe twice a week, and I LOVE IT.

Now, I don't believe a scrub can smooth away the appearance of fine lines (I'm not that kind of a sucker) - but what I will say is that every time I use this product at night, I wake up with super super soft skin! To me, that's worth the $10.

Oh and it smells really good!

No comments: