Thursday, February 21, 2008

Clapping my hands



"The Skin of my Yellow Country Teeth" - hands down the best "pick me up*" song!

I know that I had this song under "Current Obsessions" for a while but I've been feeling like "the last girl chosen to play dodgeball in gym class" and hearing this song just got me out of that funk. There's no way I can listen to this song and not dance around my apartment like a spazzmoid.

Go to the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah myspace page and scroll down the playlist (it's the 4th one down). Maybe I'll just listen to this all day on repeat until I feel like the captain of the team again.

So if you're in a funk... crank it up and just let it all go!

*only works if it's cranked up (almost enough to get the lady downstairs to hit her ceiling with her broomstick)

No comments: