Friday, December 7, 2007

Thank you

Thank you for all of your sweet get well wishes!! As you can tell, I'm feeling 10x better. I'm hoping to get out of the apartment by tomorrow. Have a great weekend and don't get sick... wash your hands constantly and don't rub your eyes!



I packed up a monogrammed ornament "order" and it's all ready to go (thanks again Tom - I hope the kids like them). I haven't created a logo because I don't want to spend hours and hours on something that hasn't been approved yet. So I decided to stamp the name on the back of the products and on the tags using my new Martha Serif Font Acrylic Stamp Set and stamp mount. I think it's a great temporary solution. As much as I want to share the name and get your feedback, I have to keep it a secret until it gets a final approval from the city. I'm so annoyed with the whole DBA thing - I really should've just done it myself instead of using a third party. Oh well! Lesson learned I guess.

No comments: