Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting ready to hibernate

Like this poor tree holding on to summer with his dear life - I've put off the yearly summer-out fall/winter-in wardrobe exchange as long as I could, but I think it's time.



I'm sure there will be lots of what the hell was I thinking pieces plus sweaters that are probably ruined because they should've been dry-cleaned before getting shoved and stocked away for 4 months.

By the way, who has the best partner in crime in the entire universe? You're never going to believe what came out of his mouth not too long ago...
Babe, we need to budget in a Fall & Winter Clothes Shopping fund for you, have you started to think about what sort of stuff you'll need for this fall/winter? I know that you haven't gone shopping in a long while...
I know, I know... it's sick! I was sure he just inhaled the entire 9" peach pie that I just baked and was trying to butter me up before the discovery!

So, the above task doesn't seem so daunting when I think about the silver lining... so that's what I'll be doing this weekend (+ a few months of the calendar + hopefully a movie)!

Have a nice weekend everybody!

No comments: